How to Save Tiktok Videos without Posting
Last Updated on by admin
Tik-Tok – has become an addictive phenomenon among social media users on the app store since its release in 2016. The app offers a simple interface, and allows for unlimited creativity when it comes to music videos, filming comedy sketches, etc.
In this article we will be putting you through on how to save tiktok videos without posting them if you are the type that prefer to save your videos or creations for a later date.
If you enjoy Tik-Tok but don’t want to post your new creation to the feed for all of your followers to see – you can save it and send it as a link rather than posting it directly on the feed.
This way, you can share it on social media at a later time, or you can send your friends a link to watch the video privately.
Here are a few tips for saving Tik Tok videos without posting them to the feed!
You must already have Tik-Tok installed and have logged in with your Mobcrush account if you want to save tik-tok videos without posting them to the feed. Then follow these steps:
- Enter your name, email and password.
- Select “Create New Video.”
- A “Video Creation” screen will appear.
- Select “Prepare to Record”
- In the bottom right-hand corner, you’ll see a “Share and Save” button. Press it
- The share screen will appear. At the top of the screen is a list of apps you can use to send your video link. Select “Email” and then confirm your email address.
- You’ll be shown a preview of what the video will look like when it is sent. If you are happy with the way it looks, select the share button and type in your message to send.
- After you complete this step, your video link and all original audio will be saved on your behalf.
- You can look at this link and share it with your friends as you wish. Note that they won’t see the video on their timeline or in their feed with other friends’ videos.
You can also send the link to yourself so that you can check out your video from anywhere, on any device.
Note that if you click “Enter My Video,” your Tik-Tok account will be signed in with your Mobcrush account. So, you can use those same settings to save the video and post it to your feed!
If you have any issues with this article or have feedback on how we can improve these article, you can read our other How-to blog articles here.